We the Sea

navbar

Image Map

December 5, 2014

Christmas Advent Devotional



Every morning I wake up, pour myself a cup of coffee, and sit down to spend some time with God. Sometimes I'm not exactly sure where I should be reading in my bible, which is why I love devotional plans. They give you a structured plan of scripture from the bible and a valuable lesson or two you can take away from it.

This Christmas season I have started using a devotional by the girls of She Reads Truth.  SRT is a community of women devoted to growing closer to God and staying in His word.  They have created an amazing app for your phone and iPad that combines a bible and beautifully written devotional plans, accompanied beautiful photography and design.

For this years advent, they have created a devotional titled "O Come, Let Us Adore Him" that gives you scripture and a lesson for 28 days.  It's a great way for us to stay connected to God in this wonderful yet hectic time of year.  Every day a new devotional is posted, and you can set a reminder on your phone or iPad to keep you going.  Its such a magical thing to wake up early, snuggle up next to a fire with a cup of coffee, and learn more about God and the truth of this Christmas season!

Find She Reads Truth here





 photo ScreenShot2014-08-01at53009PM.png