We the Sea

navbar

Image Map

December 16, 2014

Things I Love about December














I love the Christmas season.  There is something so comforting and lovely about the cold weather, happy people, and wonderful decorations lighting up the town.  These are some of my favorite things about the weeks leading up to this wonderful winter holiday.

Hearing Christmas music wherever you go

    This may get a little annoying towards the end of the season, but right now I am loving it! 

Seeing Christmas tress in front windows

     I absolutely love driving through the neighborhood and seeing twinkly Christmas tree lights    
      in everyone's windows.

Having an excuse to wear all of my favorite winter clothing 

     (even though its still 70 degrees out)

Everyone is in good spirits

     There is something about this time of year that seems to bring a sparkle to everyone's eyes.

Making Christmas cookies

     I think everyone can agree that Christmas cookies are one of the greatest things about December :)


What are your favorite things about this season?


Merry Christmas!

 photo ScreenShot2014-08-01at53009PM.png