We the Sea

navbar

Image Map

January 31, 2014

San Fran

I think one of my favorite things to do is exploring cities.  I love being able to go somewhere and find all the little nooks and crannies that the normal tourist wouldn't find.  Last weekend my friends and I took a semi-spur of the moment trip up north to San Francisco to tour the city and see a concert by an extremely talented band named Gungor.  This trip was equal parts amazing and chaotic, and I think the combo of the two is what made it so memorable.

We only had one day in the city (we got there on Sunday morning and we were to leave Monday morning) and all but one of us had never been to SF, so we had to hit every single iconic part of the city in about 5 hours.  We went to Chinatown, Pier 39, Ghiradelli Square, and Union Square, to name a few.  We walked to every single one of these places, which, while very painful on the feet, was such a fun way to see the city.

I am so excited to go back to San Francisco soon and discover more of the culture.  In the mean time, I will be reminiscing about the trip with some of these pictures I took.









































Sorry for the picture explosion!  I just had to share :)


post signature